Patrons can get an IV or injection of choice, containing different vitamins and minerals aimed at treating various conditions and issues
About This Deal
- Vitamin B12 occurs naturally in many foods, including meat, fish, and dairy products. B12 deficiency can lead to weakness and fatigue—two culprits that often keep people from sticking to their diet and exercise plans.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about lipotropic injections injections.
- Mini-Lipo injection: MIC and B12; used to facilitate weight loss or for general health.
- Tri-Amino injection: L-Arginine, L-Citrulline, and L-Ornithine; great for increased performance, strength, and endurance with less recovery time.
- CALM injection: GABA, Magnesium, Taurine, and Threonine to help fight anxiety.
- Endurance IV: B Complex, Vitamin B12, and healing amino acids with 1L fluids.
- **Myer’s Cocktail IV: 1 L fluids with Vitamin C, Calcium, Magnesium, B12, and B complex vitamins.
- *Immune Boost IV: Fluids with vitamin C, Magnesium, Calcium, and Zinc to boost immune system.
- **Hangover IV: 1L fluids, Vitamin B Complex, Zofran for nausea, and Toradol for headache as needed.
- Migraine IV: 1L fluids, boosted Vitamin B2, B6, and B12, Toradol, and Zofran.
- **Fatigue/Jet Lag IV: 1L fluids combined vitamin B complex and B12.
- Allergy Relief IV: Unique mix of Vitamin C, Magnesium, Vitamins B5, B6, B Complex, and B12.
View Skin Bar MedSpa’s other offers:
Need To Know
About Skin Bar MedSpa
After a long and stressful day, some find a trip to the bar a nice way to relax and blow off steam. Skin Bar MedSpa serves a similar purpose to drinking establishments but without the libations and off-key karaoke singers. Its menu features a curated selection of skincare treatments that are designed to reduce the appearance of lines, improve complexions, and help the entire body and mind relax. Beyond skincare, Skin Bar MedSpa offers treatments from head-to-toe, and specialists attach long-lasting eyelash extensions.