Nurse Practitioners provide medical-grade or relaxing spa facials aiming to improve the tone, texture, clarity, and vitality of skin
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- Benefits of custom facial: Designed to address one's specific needs and issues, the treatment can help cleanse pores, restore a radiant complexion, improve acne, or reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An Physician Assistants moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- Dermaplaning is an exfoliating treatment, which typically involves using a scalpel to remove dead skin and peach fuzz.
- Benefits of back facial: helps purify the skin on the back, remove dead skin cells, and restore smoothness
View Skin Bar MedSpa's other offers:
About Skin Bar MedSpa
After a long and stressful day, some find a trip to the bar a nice way to relax and blow off steam. Skin Bar MedSpa serves a similar purpose to drinking establishments but without the libations and off-key karaoke singers. Its menu features a curated selection of skincare treatments that are designed to reduce the appearance of lines, improve complexions, and help the entire body and mind relax. Beyond skincare, Skin Bar MedSpa offers treatments from head-to-toe, and specialists attach long-lasting eyelash extensions.