Deep exfoliation can help nourish one’s complexion and improve the tone, texture, and clarity of the skin
About This Deal
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits of microdermabrasion facials: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, microdermabrasion can rejuvenate the skin and you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- Benefits of basic facial: designed to address one’s specific needs and issues, the treatment can help purify the skin, cleanse pores, restore a youthful appearance, improve acne, or reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Chemical peels can help improve the appearance and texture of complexions by shedding the outer layer of cells to reveal younger, smoother skin less affected by wrinkles, sun damage, or acne.
- Read more about how chemical peels work.
- Enzyme facials: Gentler than chemical peels and safe for all skin types, enzyme peels aim to speed up natural chemical reactions in the skin that renew the skin while exfoliating dead cells. They can be used to diminish scars, age spots, fine lines, and discoloration, and may also penetrate the skin to cleanse pores and improve skin tone and texture.
Need To Know
About Skin Beautiful
It is all about the customer's wellness at Skin Beautiful. A combination of the serene atmosphere and dedicated, friendly staff makes spa a perfect retreat after a long week at work. Customers can choose from an array of revitalizing treatments such as microdermabrasion, chemical peels, microneedling, waxing, and much more. One can just unwind and enjoy the pampering to later leave the place relaxed and looking like million bucks.