All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed March 6, 2018
· Reviewed February 10, 2018
· Reviewed September 18, 2016
What You'll Get
The human face can display a formidable array of emotions, including confusion as to the location of Wyoming and relief after finally locating Wyoming. Smooth your facial geography with this voucher.
Choose Between Two Options
- $65 for one 90-minute facial package (up to a $210 total value)
- $185 for three 90-minute facial packages (up to a $630 total value)
Each package includes a choice between three facials (up to a $135 value):
- Brightening facial
- Deep-pore-cleansing facial
- Custom peel facial
Each package also includes:
- Cleansing and exfoliation
- Steam treatment
- Extractions as needed
- A custom mask with grape seed, kaolin clay, or seaweed
- Organic, single-ingredient, and Rhonda Allison products
- A lymphatic-drainage facial massage (a $25 value)
- A shoulder, neck, and arm massage (a $25 value)
- Ultra sound
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 150 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. 24hr cancellation notice required or fee up to voucher price may apply. Valid only at listed location. Treatments must be used by same person. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Skin by Sharon Elizabeth
Aesthetician Sharon Elizabeth began her career as an understudy of celebrity facialist Susan Ciminelli, whose clientele includes Jennifer Lopez and Naomi Campbell. By observing Ciminelli and enrolling in advanced aesthetics courses, Sharon learned that each person's skin responds differently to conditions such as weather, travel, and apple bobbing. With this knowledge in mind, she begins each appointment by asking clients to evaluate the sensitivity and texture of their skin. Then, Sharon concocts a personalized skincare treatment that restores balance and radiance. She also travels to Sonoma for on-location wedding and special-event makeup services.