What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $49 for three diamond-tip microdermabrasions ($105 value)
- $95 for six diamond-tip microdermabrasions ($210 value)
- $69 for three crystal microdermabrasions ($150 value)
- $129 for six crystal microdermabrasions ($300 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Limit 1 per visit. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Must be used by the same person. Must sign waiver. Must be 16 or older. Under 18 must be accompanied by a legal guardian. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Skin By Tammy
Every local community has a story, a history, and a unique personality that cannot be replicated. This is often thanks to specialized, small-scale businesses, like this one, which contribute to a neighborhood’s distinctive character and promote a thriving ecosystem in their community. Small, independent businesses offer diverse products and services, fostering economic resilience by removing the local economy’s dependence on a single industry. When you buy local, you build local, and deepen your connection to your own community.
As a result, patronizing a local business like this is an act of community building. Check out their website to learn more about the local experience you can discover today.
Did You Know?
- 48 cents of every dollar spent at a locally owned retail business goes back into the local community. That’s more than three times the amount that local economies recover from chain retailers — Civic Economics’ 2012 survey of local businesses
- Local businesses have generated 65% of the country’s net new jobs over the past 17 years — US Small Business Administration