Experienced esthetician performs quality spa facials aimed at helping restore a healthy, firm, and youthful appearance
About This Deal
- What’s included in the firming facial
- Plant stem-cell technology
- Lactic acid chemical exfoliation for smoothing and toning
- Vitamins and botanical nourishment during a head, neck, and shoulder massage
- Serum and mask application for elasticity and plumpness
- Benefits of custom facial: designed to address one’s specific needs and issues, the treatment can help cleanse pores, restore a radiant complexion, improve acne, or reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Benefits of the firming facial: aims to tighten the skin and reverse some signs of aging
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond.
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits of microdermabrasion: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- Benefits of LED light: aims to boost collagen production and treat acne, fine lines, and wrinkles, as well as address early signs of aging
Need To Know
About Skin Care By Nicole
Aesthetician Nicole Billera has tended to her clients’ faces during refreshing facials for the last 19 years. She removes dirt from pores, blasts through acne, and smoothes fine lines. Nicole also banishes unwanted hair using premium hard wax with a no-double-dipping policy. Rose essential oils help to reduce the pain during bikini, Brazilian, or playboy waxes.