In a world where smooth skin is outlawed, the smooth-skinned must become outlaws. Today's Groupon is a safe haven for renegades hoping to skirt the system and achieve vital epidermis. For $85, you get a Vitalize Peel at SKIN: Cosmetic Dermatology of Georgetown, located at 2233 Wisconsin Ave., NW, Ste. 230. Dr. Howard Brooks, SKIN's medical director, has been interviewed by a ton of media for his expertise on staying young, adult acne, and more. His highly sought experience and talent is yours today at more than half the normal cost.
The sun, environment, acne, and English war hammers can all damage our skin, making us look older or disfigured. With a chemical peel, you can promote new cell growth for smoother, clearer skin. The non-invasive Vitalize Peel at SKIN is a 20-minute procedure that helps smooth and correct age spots, fine lines, wrinkles, acne, and war-hammer wounds. Chemical peels are normally priced high enough to make the average facial-seeker hesitate, but you won't find this kind of chemical peel this cheap anywhere else. Jump on your chance today to try it out and see how it feels to have fresh, new skin all over your face.
Dr. Brooks is a respected dermatologist who graduated from Howard University College of Medicine and worked at Franklin Square Medical Center, Howard University Hospital, Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Children's National Medical Center, and the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology. His patients love him...
- I went to two other dermatologists before I ended up here. The other two dermatologists were so rushed and seemed insincere. When I went to see Dr. Brooks, his soothing office and friendly staff were awesome. – Wayne K.
- How do I describe the miracle that is Dr. Howard Brooks? Dr. Brooks listens patiently as I explain that I am a blemish-encrusted monster who roams the streets terrorizing all who gaze upon me. – Mary S.
- Dr. Brooks really is wonderful. He takes time to answer all questions and address any concerns. He has a good knowledge of chemical peels, laser, Retin-A, bleaching cream - all manner of anti-aging and hair removal subjects. – Joye B.
Famous Georgetown Alumni Reviews
Famous Georgetown alumni from all walks of life love the difference that a Georgetown SKIN facial peels make:
- My oh my. The Georgetown SKIN facial peels took my acne-riddled skin and made me look smooth and leathery, like the way the basketball looks after I violently swat it into the stands. – Patrick Ewing, Assistant Coach of the Orlando Magic
- The Georgetown SKIN facial peels helped me get roles in Sex and the City, Law & Order: SVU, Law & Order: Trial by Jury, Alias, Nip/Tuck, Pimp My Ride, The 1999 SI Swimsuit Documentary, Cheers, and more. – Bradley Cooper, Star of The Hangover
- Balancing the responsibilities of journalism with being Madonna's child isn't easy. That's why I need daily facial treatments. Thank you, Georgetown SKIN facial peels. – Lourdes Garcia-Navarro, Madonna's daughter/NPR Correspondent
Skin Cosmetic Dermatology of Georgetown
Dermatologist Howard L. Brooks, MD has shared his skincare expertise with a litany of national media outlets, including CNN, CBS, Fox Morning News, and The Dr. Oz Show. An associate professor at the Howard University College of Medicine, Dr. Brooks edifies aspiring doctors though lectures as well as scientific and clinical articles that have been published in peer-reviewed journals and on napkins at late-night diners. Combining the clinical services of a physician’s office with the relaxing ambiance of a day spa, Dr. Brooks and his staff perform medical and cosmetic dermatology services and noninvasive skincare treatments for the face and body.