During the session, hair follicles are burnt with a laser device which removes unwanted body hair without damaging the surrounding skin
What You'll Get
#####Skin Envy’s COVID-19 Precautions
- Limited, licensed staff is available.
- The treatments are limited to injectables, CoolSculpting, and laser treatments.
- All appointments are spread out for safe social distancing
- All patients need to call from their car when they arrive. All patients are asked to wear masks if possible. Upon arrival, the patient is escorted to the office where an employee takes their temperature.
- All patients that feel ill should stay home and reschedule their appointments.
- No guests or children are allowed in the office.
- All patients are asked to pay with a credit card if possible.
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check Skin Envy’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
The Fine Print
About Skin Envy
Dr. Daniel McGrath leads a trained medical staff who combat skin damage and signs of aging with noninvasive laser skin resurfacing, Botox, and laser hair-removal treatments. Dr. McGrath exploits the beauty industry's technological developments to the utmost, wielding Fraxel lasers that create thousands of tiny holes in the skin to stimulate the body's natural healing process to create a brand-new surface, and laser hair removal that can vanquish unwanted hair from any part of the body. LipoLaser treatments aim to shrink circumferences with cold lasers that circumvent skin tissue entirely, leaving it undamaged as the energy bereaves fat cells of their triglycerides and stores of water balloons. The staff welcome clients for a free skin evaluation, during which a clinician listens to concerns and helps devise an effective treatment plan.