Experienced beauticians provide various treatments to exfoliate, nourish, and protect the skin
What You'll Get
- Benefits of deep cleansing facial: exfoliates to rid skin of dead skin cells and other impurities while targeting problems like fine lines, dehydration, and breakouts
- Benefits of Rezenerate Nano facial: reduces fine lines and wrinkles, increases the absorption of nutrients into the skin, stimulates the production of collagen
- Mild peel facial includes a choice of glycolic or lactic peel with ultrasonic extractions and mask.
- Benefits of mild peel facial: helps improve the appearance and texture of complexions by shedding the outer layer of cells to reveal younger, smoother skin less affected by wrinkles, sun damage, or acne.
- Read more about how facials work.
- Read more about how chemical peels work.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Must sign waiver. 24 hour cancellation notice required. Credit card required upon booking. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Skin Essentials
Skin Essentials is a creation of Shawn Johnson, a licensed aesthetician with 25 years of experience in the skincare industry. The salon supplies customers with a variety of treatments, such as peels and waxes. The house's specialty, however, are customized facials that incorporate cutting-edge technology and quality products: during an anti-aging facial, the specialist uses an ultrasound device and LED light to stimulate collagen production, while during a DermaZen facial, the skin is exfoliated and conditioned with a Rezenerate wand, a handheld tool with a silicon chip.