Experienced beauticians provide various treatments to exfoliate, nourish, and protect the skin
About This Deal
- Benefits of deep cleansing facial: exfoliates to rid skin of dead skin cells and other impurities while targeting problems like fine lines, dehydration, and breakouts
- Benefits of Rezenerate Nano facial: reduces fine lines and wrinkles, increases the absorption of nutrients into the skin, stimulates the production of collagen
- Mild peel facial includes a choice of glycolic or lactic peel with ultrasonic extractions and mask.
- Benefits of mild peel facial: helps improve the appearance and texture of complexions by shedding the outer layer of cells to reveal younger, smoother skin less affected by wrinkles, sun damage, or acne.
- Read more about how facials work.
- Read more about how chemical peels work.
Need To Know
About Skin Essentials
Skin Essentials is a creation of Shawn Johnson, a licensed aesthetician with 25 years of experience in the skincare industry. The salon supplies customers with a variety of treatments, such as peels and waxes. The house's specialty, however, are customized facials that incorporate cutting-edge technology and quality products: during an anti-aging facial, the specialist uses an ultrasound device and LED light to stimulate collagen production, while during a DermaZen facial, the skin is exfoliated and conditioned with a Rezenerate wand, a handheld tool with a silicon chip.