All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed January 18, 2013
Reviewed January 5, 2013
· Reviewed April 19, 2018
What You'll Get
Smooth skin is regarded as a barometer of beauty, revered almost as much as a perfectly symmetrical face or a dewy, robust uvula. Polish your pores with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $95 for three microfacials (a $480 value), which consist of a facial with microdermabrasion
- $35 for one microfacial (a $160 value)
- $89 for three microdermabrasion treatments (a $375 value)
- $29 for one microdermabrasion treatment (a $125 value)
- $75 for a facial, microdermabrasion, and photorejuvenation, an anti-aging treatment that stimulates collagen growth, improves fine lines, wrinkles, overall tone and reduces redness (a $360 value)
Though this merchant sometimes offers a discounted price online, this Groupon is still the best deal available.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 20, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid until 11/23/12. Appointment required, subject to availability. Treatments must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About SkinGym by Ashley
SkinGym Dermatology is a medical clinic specializing in medical Dermatology and advanced cosmetic Dermatology treatments. Doctor Forsha and his team combine their experiences of over 50 years to bring the newest and most effective skin treatments to help customers improve their skin and keep it looking this best. SkinGym Dermatology has been awarded the Best of Best awards several times for being the Best place for skincare in Des Moines. Not only that but Dr Forsha himself is a research derm; he has had many studies published and has assisted several medications to launch the market.