Licensed therapists provide Swedish or deep-tissue massages, or reflexology treatments to promote relaxation and help relieve stress
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Sandra Lorch, MTA70037; Celia Stamps, MA89525; Jessica Bibeau, MA89976
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
- A licensed professional kneads reflex points on the feet to help relieve tension and pain throughout the body. Sessions aim to soothe specific organ systems and promote overall wellness.
- Click here to learn more about reflexology.
- Add-ons: cupping, back or arm scrub, foot or hand scrub, Indian scalp massage
- All the massage therapists at Skin Haven are trained and certified, and have several years of professional experience
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Skin Haven
Skin Haven's wealth of beauty services refresh both the face and body. Microdermabrasion and medical-grade peels remove dull layers, and eyelash extensions add finishing touches. Sugar body scrubs create smooth canvases for airbrush tans.