Professional therapists target the sources of pain, soothe the muscles, and help improve one’s overall well-being
About This Deal
- Massage therapists’ names and licenses: Sandra Lorch, MTA70037; Celia Stamps, MA89525; Jessica Bibeau, MA89976
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
- A licensed professional kneads reflex points on the feet to help relieve tension and pain throughout the body. Sessions aim to soothe specific organ systems and promote overall wellness.
- Click here to learn more about reflexology.
THE PATIENT AND ANY OTHER PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT HAS A RIGHT TO REFUSE TO PAY, CANCEL PAYMENT, OR BE REIMBURSED FOR PAYMENT FOR ANY OTHER SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT THAT IS PERFORMED AS A RESULT OF AND WITHIN 72 HOURS OF RESPONDING TO THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE FREE, DISCOUNTED FEE, OR REDUCED FEE SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT.
About Skin Haven
Skin Haven's wealth of beauty services refresh both the face and body. Microdermabrasion and medical-grade peels remove dull layers, and eyelash extensions add finishing touches. Sugar body scrubs create smooth canvases for airbrush tans.