Lasers control hair growth without the need for primitive tactics such as shaving, waxing, or screaming at the hairs until they fall out. Save your voice with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $79 for six laser hair-removal treatments on an extra-small area (a $1,194 value)
- $99 for six laser hair-removal treatments on a small area (a $1,194 value)
- $159 for six laser hair-removal treatments on a medium area (up to a $2,100 value)
- $399 for six laser hair-removal treatments on a large areas (a $2,994 value)
- $699 for six laser hair-removal treatments on unlimited areas of half-body (up to an $8,000 value)
See a list of treatment areas. A complementary 10-minute consultation is recommended to assess laser effectiveness for each client's skin type and hair color. For the unlimited-treatment option, the upper- and lower-body areas are defined as any regular treatment areas either above or below the waist, respectively.
Medical aesthetics specialist Lisa Mangrum brings almost 20 years of experience and an arsenal of advanced technology to her med spa. Peels, photofacials, and microdermabrasions work together to refresh complexions, and a quartet of carefully calibrated lasers lets staff adapt hair-removal treatments to different skin and hair types. Injectables, such as Botox, aim to smooth out facial contours, and permanent makeup leaves mugs photo-ready, even when doused in Gatorade after a spelling-bee win.
“Good salon, nice helpful people”
“They were friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and explained every step of the procedure. I will definitely be returning.”