For $75, today's side deal gets you your choice of either intense pulse light treatment for one body area, or two medical-grade PCA chemical peels (both a $250 value) at Skin Matters in Buckhead.
- State-of-the-art cosmetic laser equipment
- Intense pulse light (IPL) technology helps reduce brown, sun, and age spots, as well as redness and sun damage
- Light stimulates the growth of collagen in desired area, leaving skin looking younger and refreshed
- 30-minute medical-grade peels designed for all skin types, from delicate to acne-prone, and can also help treat hyperpigmentation and fine lines
- Choose from sensi, oxygen, or deep-acting PCA treatments for your two peels
- Expertise of licensed aesthetician and cosmetic-laser specialist Lisa Johnson Mangrum, who has more than 15 years of experience in the beauty industry
Citysearchers give Skin Matters a glowing 4.5-star average:
- I am 37 years old and still struggle with acne. It sucks, but Lisa has been working with me for several years and my skin has never looked better. She makes me look healthy! – AnnePuett
- I have done IPL with amazing results... chemical peels,and microdermabrasion. I have people stop me constantly asking where I get my facials done and how beautiful my skin looks. –GGW
Medical aesthetics specialist Lisa Mangrum brings almost 20 years of experience and an arsenal of advanced technology to her med spa. Peels, photofacials, and microdermabrasions work together to refresh complexions, and a quartet of carefully calibrated lasers lets staff adapt hair-removal treatments to different skin and hair types. Injectables, such as Botox, aim to smooth out facial contours, and permanent makeup leaves mugs photo-ready, even when doused in Gatorade after a spelling-bee win.
3280 Howell Mill Rd.
Suite 321 of the East Wing
Atlanta, Georgia 30327Get Directions