Getting a microdermabrasion can take 10 years off your face, just as marrying the district attorney can take 10 years off your sentence. Shave off some time this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $49 for two microdermabrasion treatments (a $170 value)
- $59 for two microdermabrasion treatments with specialty masks (a $200 value)
- $99 for four microdermabrasion treatments (a $340 value)
- $119 for four microdermabrasion treatments with specialty masks (a $400 value)
- $129 for six microdermabrasion treatments (a $425 value)
- $149 for six microdermabrasion treatments with specialty masks (a $515 value)
During each microdermabrasion treatment, the aesthetician uses Parisian Peel’s crystal-tipped equipment to deeply exfoliate the skin and improve its tone, texture, and clarity. The microdermabrasion also promotes a more youthful-looking façade, which can be enhanced by the tightening and nourishing effects of a specialty mask.
Aesthetician and owner of Skin(ology) Kimberly Shook relies only on paraben- and preservative-free products to care for her clients’ skin. These products can stimulate new skin cells and nourish existing tissue to help refresh faces during such services as chemical peels, microdermabrasion, facials, and back facials. Shook also improves skin’s appearance by waxing unwanted hair and tinting eyelashes and brows to make facial features stand out more and neck bolts stand out less.
88% of 135 customers recommend
“Great Environment, Great Staff, Great Skin!!!”
“This is a great salon, with wonderful people and very reasonable prices!”
“Keep up the good work and the value add packages for maintenance.”