Experienced technicians offer non-invasive CoolSculpting treatments to freeze away fat cells without surgery or downtime
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- CoolSculpting: During the procedure, cooling pads are applied to areas with unwanted fat deposits, causing the fat cells to freeze and crystallize, making them easier for the body to metabolize.
- Who’s eligible for CoolSculpting?
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed the price paid for the voucher). Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Skin Remedies
At Skin Remedies, board-certified dermatologist Dr. Lawrence Matt oversees the work of a registered nurse, a nurse practitioner, and an aesthetician, helping ensure patient safety and satisfaction. In turn, these medical professionals offer a wide range of anti-aging and cosmetic treatments, including:
- Dermaplaning: By carefully sweeping a scalpel over the face and neck, the practitioner gently exfoliates the skin and removes "peach fuzz."
- Cosmetic injections: Botox smoothes wrinkles, fillers restore youthful contours to the face, and Kybella shrinks double chins.
- Sclerotherapy: This minimally invasive procedure helps erase unsightly varicose and spider veins.
- Laser hair removal: Pulses of light eradicate the follicles of unwanted dark hair on the legs, bikini area, arms, face, and torso.