At Skin Remedies Medical, the experienced technicians inject two vials of Kybella to improve the appearance of a chin profile
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Valid with any technician
- Typical treatment area for Kybella injections: fat underneath the chin
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed the price paid for the voucher). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Skin Remedies
At Skin Remedies, board-certified dermatologist Dr. Lawrence Matt oversees the work of a registered nurse, a nurse practitioner, and an aesthetician, helping ensure patient safety and satisfaction. In turn, these medical professionals offer a wide range of anti-aging and cosmetic treatments, including:
- Dermaplaning: By carefully sweeping a scalpel over the face and neck, the practitioner gently exfoliates the skin and removes "peach fuzz."
- Cosmetic injections: Botox smoothes wrinkles, fillers restore youthful contours to the face, and Kybella shrinks double chins.
- Sclerotherapy: This minimally invasive procedure helps erase unsightly varicose and spider veins.
- Laser hair removal: Pulses of light eradicate the follicles of unwanted dark hair on the legs, bikini area, arms, face, and torso.