All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed March 16, 2014
Reviewed April 2, 2013
Reviewed March 25, 2013
What You'll Get
The human face can display a formidable array of emotions, including confusion as to the location of Wyoming and relief after finally locating Wyoming. Smooth your facial geography with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $49 for one 60-minute specialty facial (a $120 value)
- $119 for three 60-minute specialty facials (a $360 value)<p>
Guests have a choice from the following one-hour facials:
- The Calm Red, designed to minimize redness and rosacea
- The Blemish Buster Advanced Facial, which combats acne-prone skin
- The Fruit Peel Boost, which works to eliminate acne scars, fine lines, and blemishes
- The Deep Cleansing facial, which is supplemented by a Dead Sea mud mask
- Hydrating Winter facial, a nourishing milk mask paired with a warm peach paraffin mask
- The Gentleman Facial, designed for men to help banish ingrown hairs and exfoliate the skin<p>
Each specialty facial is capped off with a soothing neck and shoulder massage. <p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 14, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. 24hr cancellation notice required. Not valid for the Red Carpet facial. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Skin Secrets Med Spa
According to Skin Secrets Med Spa, the secret to great skin doesn’t come in a bottle; it comes, rather, from the tip of a high-powered laser. Armed with the multifunction Candela GentleMax laser, the med spa's technicians zap away unwanted hair, unsightly spider veins, and facial blemishes. Though it packs a considerable punch, the laser apparatus doesn’t always work alone—clients can supplement their laser treatments with skin-rejuvenating microdermabrasion facials and chemical peels. For clients' convenience, Skin Secrets Med Spa stays open on weekends and is always staffed with experts ready to answer questions and reciprocate high-fives.