Essential minerals such as magnesium and zinc can benefit the body and address health issues
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
Skin Sense A Day Spa’s COVID-19 Precautions
- All Skin Sense A Day Spa’s employees will take a body temperature screening at the beginning of each shift
- Employees are required to wash and sanitize their hands between guests. Hand sanitizer and moisturizer will be placed throughout the spa and in each treatment room.
- All treatment rooms, waiting rooms, and locker rooms are cleaned regularly with disinfectant and Thieves Cleaner. Doorknobs are sanitized between clients.
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check Skin Sense A Day’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
- From clearing the lungs to improving skin condition, salt caves can perk up the entire body. Read our guide to learn more.
Please note: Phones are not allowed in the salt cave. The salt cave neutralizes the positive ions that are picked up from everyday electronic devices like cell phones, tablets, computers, etc. The salt cave stabilizes mood, decreases stress, and prepares the body for ultimate healing. Bringing a cell phone into the salt cave counteracts those benefits. A locker will be provided for customers to store their phone and other personal belongings.
About Skin Sense, A Day Spa
Angela Padgett first opened Skin Sense, A Day Spa before the term “day spa” had even become commonplace. And she’s hardly rested on her laurels since then—what started as a small skin and day spa where Angela performed each treatment herself has grown into a team of 30 practitioners administering facials, massages, waxing, as well as a Himalayan Salt Cave which offers a whole-body wellness experience.
Expansion hasn’t been Angela’s only innovation. Her team is committed to eco-conscious practices; their use of natural and vegan beauty products and environmentally friendly cleaning products, as well as a spa-wide recycling program, landed Skin Sense in the Green Spa Network. Over the years, she’s also adopted more contemporary services, such as microdermabrasion and a salt cave.