A visit to the spa is hard to forget, like a catchy tune or a dog in cutoff jean shorts. Make a lasting memory with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $46 for a 50-minute Swedish Massage or 50-minute Customized Facial with aromatherapy (up to a $105 value), plus 25% off any products you purchase
- $75 for both a 50-minute Swedish Massage and a 50-minute Customized Facial, or two of either service (a $160 value)
- $93 for $225 worth of full-priced services and packages from the spa menu
Skin Spa New York’s Swedish massage is designed to relieve stress using medium pressure, long, gliding strokes, and kneading. During each 50-minute session, an expert therapist customizes your treatment to focus on areas of concern, helping to ease tension and alleviate aches throughout the body. Female and male massage therapists are available.
A Customized Facial begins with a consultation by expert aestheticians to help determine the best facial for your skin type such as oily, dry, dehydrated, mature, acne-prone, or combination. The service itself kicks off with a deep cleanse, tone, and scrub to prep the face before exfoliation, steam, and extractions clear out impurities and reveal a fresh complexion. A skin-specific mask, calming serum, and moisturizer finish the treatment.
Valid at seven Manhattan Skin Spa New York locations:
- Upper East Side: 60th Street between Lexington and Park Avenues
- Midtown: 44th Street between Madison and Fifth Avenues
- Flatiron/Chelsea: 21st Street between Fifth and Sixth Avenues
- SoHo: Broadway between Spring and Broome Streets
- Midtown East/Murray Hill: Lexington Avenue at 40th Street
- Fashion District: 37th Street at Eighth Avenue
- Midtown West/57 Street: 57th Street between Sixth and Seventh Avenues
Skin Spa New York
Skin Spa New York's seven Manhattan locations all represent the same business, but you wouldn't know it by stepping inside. That's because the spa strives to imbue each spot with the feel of its surrounding neighborhood, whether it's the bustling atmosphere of Midtown or the artsy character of Chelsea. Whatever the address, every studio brims with a mix of pamper-centric spa and results-oriented med-spa services using products such as PCA Clinical Skin Care and glo therapeutics. Private massages and full-body waxing complement the purifying effects of facials, which target individual issues such as blemishes and fine lines. Meanwhile, higher-tech treatments can revamp the entire body without a single incision, thanks to light-based techniques such as the collagen-boosting Laser Genesis, skin-tightening Titan laser, and anti-aging Photolight and Limelight facials, which remove signs of sun damage. A company-wide collection of more than 20 lasers can help clients rid themselves of hair by targeting and destroying the follicles that grow it. A plentiful stock of skincare serums is also available for purchase, allowing clients to keep their skin pristine at home.