If not removed, body hair can form unsightly mustache-like growths, making tattoos of an angel with machine-gun hands look ridiculous. Keep your body art pristine with this Groupon.
Choose From Six Options
- $99 for three laser hair-removal treatments on a small area (up to a $450 value)
- $149 for three laser hair-removal treatments on a medium area (up to a $600 value)
- $199 for three laser hair-removal treatments on a large area (up to a $750 value)
- $179 for six laser hair-removal treatments on a small area (up to a $900 value)
- $279 for six laser hair-removal treatments on a medium area (up to a $1,200 value)
- $379 for six laser hair-removal treatments on a large area (up to a $1,500 value)<p>
Experienced staff uses FDA-approved lasers to remove hair, reporting that most clients see a 70%–90% permanent reduction in hair within six treatments. First-time customers should arrive 15 minutes early to fill out paperwork.<p>
Valid at all seven Manhattan Skin Spas:
- Midtown: 44th St. betweeen Madison and Fifth Ave.
- Flatiron/Chelsea: 21st St. between Fifth and Sixth Ave.
- SoHo: Crosby St. between Houston and Prince
- Murray Hill/Midtown East: Lexington Ave. at 40th St.
- Upper East Side: 60th St. and Park Ave.
- Fashion District: 37th St. at Eighth Ave.
- Midtown West: 57th St. between 6th and 7th Ave.<p>
Skin Spa spruces skin surfaces with an array of beautifying services at seven well-appointed locations throughout Manhattan, each of which reflects the character of its neighborhood. Open early and late seven days a week, and boasting more than 90 treatment rooms, Skin Spa has all the amenities to treat skin with the devotion it deserves. New York Magazine and Citysearch heap praise on the epidermis-enhancing wonderland, where clinical-grade products such as PCA Skin shroud countenances in painstakingly crafted elixirs devoid of synthetic colors or snake-oil liniments. Treatments including Laser Genesis help to rebuild the face’s collagen supply, and the anti-aging laser skin tightening boosts elastin while it reduces wrinkles and fine lines.
Skin Spa New York
Skin Spa New York's seven Manhattan locations all represent the same business, but you wouldn't know it by stepping inside. That's because the spa strives to imbue each spot with the feel of its surrounding neighborhood, whether it's the bustling atmosphere of Midtown or the artsy character of Chelsea. Whatever the address, every studio brims with a mix of pamper-centric spa and results-oriented med-spa services using products such as PCA Clinical Skin Care and glo therapeutics. Private massages and full-body waxing complement the purifying effects of facials, which target individual issues such as blemishes and fine lines. Meanwhile, higher-tech treatments can revamp the entire body without a single incision, thanks to light-based techniques such as the collagen-boosting Laser Genesis, skin-tightening Titan laser, and anti-aging Photolight and Limelight facials, which remove signs of sun damage. A company-wide collection of more than 20 lasers can help clients rid themselves of hair by targeting and destroying the follicles that grow it. A plentiful stock of skincare serums is also available for purchase, allowing clients to keep their skin pristine at home.