All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed June 13, 2016
Reviewed May 10, 2016
Reviewed January 27, 2016
What You'll Get
Most of humanity’s body hair is vestigial, much like the appendix or the sense of modesty. Step into the 21st century with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $29 for one women’s Brazilian wax, which includes hair removal in the front and back (a $60 value)
- $79 for three women’s Brazilian waxes, which include hair removal in the front and back (a $180 value)
- $50 for $100 worth of waxing services
Eyebrow waxing is $20, waxing for full legs is $80, half legs is $40, men’s back is $70, and a Manzillian wax is $80. See the full menu of waxing services, which combine soft strip waxes and hard waxes and are never double-dipped, insuring a bacteria-free visit.
This Groupon is valid at all seven Manhattan Skin Spa New York locations, each of which is open seven days a week:
- Midtown: 44th St. between Madison and Fifth Ave.
- Flatiron/Chelsea: 21st St. between Fifth and Sixth Ave.
- SoHo: Broadway between Spring and Broome
- Upper East Side: 60th St. at Park Ave.
- Midtown East/Murray Hill: Lexington Ave. at 40th St.
- Fashion District: 37th St. at Eighth Ave.
- Midtown West: 57th St. between Sixth and Seventh Ave.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy multiple additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. New clients only. Available at all 7 locations. Tax and gratuity not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Skin Spa New York
Skin Spa New York's seven Manhattan locations all represent the same business, but you wouldn't know it by stepping inside. That's because the spa strives to imbue each spot with the feel of its surrounding neighborhood, whether it's the bustling atmosphere of Midtown or the artsy character of Chelsea. Whatever the address, every studio brims with a mix of pamper-centric spa and results-oriented med-spa services using products such as PCA Clinical Skin Care and glo therapeutics. Private massages and full-body waxing complement the purifying effects of facials, which target individual issues such as blemishes and fine lines. Meanwhile, higher-tech treatments can revamp the entire body without a single incision, thanks to light-based techniques such as the collagen-boosting lLaser Genesis, Forma RF skin-tightening, anti-aging and Photolight treatment, which remove signs of sun damage. A company-wide collection of more than 20 lasers can help clients rid themselves of hair by targeting and destroying the follicles that grow it. A plentiful stock of skincare serums is also available for purchase, allowing clients to keep their skin pristine at home.