All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Endermologie is a lymphatic massage which combines rollers and mild suction and aims to stimulate collagen and elastin production and reduce fat deposits
- Radio frequency treatment is a non-surgical procedure which uses infrared light and radio waves to dissolve fat cells and stimulate blood circulation
- Valid treatment areas for endermologie and radio frequency treatments: back, thighs, buttocks, belly, or upper arms
- Length of single treatment:
- Radio frequency treatment - 30 minutes
- Endermologie - 35 minutes
- Expected results:
- Radio frequency treatment aims to reduce fat deposits, improve blood circulation, and tighten the skin
- Endermologie treatment may improve blood circulation, reduce fatty tissue, relieve muscle tension, and stimulate the production of collagen and elastin
- Anesthesia used: no
- Intended benefits of sugar scrub and body wrap: may exfoliate, cleanse, and moisturize the skin, as well as help remove toxins from the body
Click here to view the massage and facial services offer.
Learn More About Cellulite
How to Get Ride of Cellulite
Annoyed by your cellulite? You don’t have to be.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Valid only at Forest Avenue location. Limit 1 redemption per customer. Radio frequency and endermologie treatments valid for back, thighs, buttocks, belly, or upper arms. Tax and gratuity not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Skin Station
The epidermal experts of Skin Station possess the skills and professional products required to banish almost any skin imperfection they encounter. Clients can browse a menu of more than 30 facial treatments to find the one that best targets their face's unique issues, then bask in even more individualized care as aestheticians tailor each regimen to suit their skin type. Serums from Clarins Paris, Dr. Oasis, and G.M. Collin delve deep into tissues to hydrate, heal, and break up bacteria house parties, and more advanced treatments, ranging from chemical peels to 24-karat gold facials, forge speedy results. For the rest of the body, waxing services go hand-in-hand with LHE hair-removal treatments to leave skin smooth and fuzz-free.