All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Customized body massage: A full body massage, customized to your specific needs, with techniques ranging from a gentle, relaxing massage, to a therapeutic, deep tissue massage. Benefits include stress relief, improving range of motion, and increasing circulation.
- Deep Pore Detox Facial: Suitable for all types of the skin, this treatment utilizes a blend of lactic, glycolic, and salicylic acids to exfoliate, purify, and cleanse complexion. Infusing the skin with antioxidants, the process consists of three stages: a charcoal mask, extractions, and a deeply moisturizing cold mask.
- Customized Facial: In this treatment, the range of ingredients used is determined after making a proper diagnosis of problems affecting the condition of the skin. Common problems that can be treated include prematurely aging, environmentally damaged skin, acne flare-ups, and dull and patchy complexion.
- Hydrodermabrasion facial: Suitable for all types of the skin, this crystal-free, gentler form of microdermabrasion utilizes water and oxygen to reveal a smoother complexion. This process reduces visibility of common skin aging, such as wrinkles and fine lines, while helping to decongest, tighten, and hydrate pores.
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
View Skin Station’s other offers:
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person only. Tax and gratuity not included. Limit 1 voucher redemption per person; any additional vouchers must be given as gifts. Valid only at Staten Island Old Town Road location. Limit 1 per visit. Appointment required. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Skin Station
The basic facial at most spas really lives up to the name and includes a cleansing, an exfoliation, extractions, and a mask. Like Kenny Washington, George Washington's great-great-great-great-great-great grandson who works as a bookie, the basic facial at Skin Station doesn't live up to its name—but in a good way. It includes all of the aforementioned services, plus a mild high-frequency treatment, which helps remove bacteria and thoroughly cleanse skin.
And it's rare that a signature facial incorporates luxurious materials, but Skin Station's signature facial imbues skin with a glow with the help of a 24K-gold-infused serum and mask. Plus, every facial comes with a massage for the head, shoulders, and neck, as well as eyebrow shaping.
In addition to setting itself apart with these added indulgences, Skin Station sets itself apart by offering 13 facials and 7 add-on treatments and masks. It also pampers with a long list of soothing massages, body treatments and wraps, and spa packages.