A professional esthetician performs advanced facial treatments aiming to nourish and hydrate the skin, leaving it toned and glowing
About This Deal
- Benefits of hydrating facial: Aims to restore a proper moisture level, soften the skin, and reveal a fresh, radiant complexion.
- Type of microdermabrasion: crystal
- About crystal microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand gently over your face in short, quick strokes. The wand emits a jet of super-fine crystals in an effort to break up dull, dead skin cells.
- Potential benefits: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
Benefits of oxygen infusion facial: Helps strengthen the skin’s elasticity, as well as reduce acne-causing bacteria and fine lines.
Benefits of LED light mask: Aims to boost collagen production, treat acne, fine lines, and wrinkles, as well as address early signs of aging.
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Radio-Frequency skin-tightening: During the procedure, a licensed technician uses radiofrequency energy to heat tissue and stimulate subdermal collagen production, which can help diminish the appearance of wrinkles and loose skin.
Need To Know
About Skin Therapy Lounge
On the one hand, Debra, owner of Skin Therapy Lounge, is a medical aesthetician who takes skin care very seriously. With experience in dermatology and cosmetic procedures, she offers keen insight into skin health, which translates into results-oriented facials that incorporate dermaplaning, microneedling, and more.
On the other hand, Debra also knows how to create a fun environment for her clients. As a Chanel artist, her specialties include special events like weddings, with her spa parties offering the ultimate pampering and bonding experience for groups of friends.