Microdermabrasion takes a gentle approach to softening faces, unlike taking a hair dryer to a smug-looking snowman. Smooth things over with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $45 for one 35-minute microdermabrasion treatment (a $90 value)
- $85 for two 35-minute microdermabrasion treatments (a $180 value)
- $59 for one 35-minute microdermabrasion treatment and one 35-minute custom facial (a $125 value)
- $115 for two 35-minute microdermabrasion treatments and two 35-minute custom facials (a $250 value)
- $15 for a 15-minute airbrush spray tan (a $30 value)
- $75 for a 25-minute oxygen-infusion treatment (a $160 value)</p>
Jessica Sage and Tonya Vincent, the licensed aestheticians behind Skin Transformation, cosset visages with an array of treatments powered by Image skincare products. Jessica leverages her 10 years of experience as she targets signs of aging, as well as skin damage caused by burns, scarring, and exposure to nature documentaries. Working in tandem, Tonya, a graduate of the Aveda Institute in Minneapolis, channels her knowledge into microdermabrasion treatments, chemical peels, and spray-tan sessions. The duo also offers advanced treatments, such as microphototherapy, which uses light and heat energy to clear pigmented lesions, boost collagen, and jump-start evolution in a way that's far more effective than sewing thumbs on a pet rock.