An experienced aesthetician specializes in the skin care treatments including microdermabrasion, microcurrent, chemical peels, and more
100% Verified ReviewsAll reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
1 ratings1 reviews
Venessa is so knowledge and really took the time to get to know my skin. Very friendly, professionally, and has been doing it for 16 years. Definitely will be back.
DebraTOP REVIEWERHELPFUL REVIEWERSHUTTERBUG
36 ratings19 reviews11 photos
It was such a great treatment and relaxing room. Thank you
About This Deal
- All options include Oxygen Therapy to plump and hydrate the skin and $20 off the next visit, booked on the day of the appointment.
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An esthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- Chemical peels can help improve the appearance and texture of complexions by shedding the outer layer of cells to reveal younger, smoother skin less affected by wrinkles, sun damage, or acne.
- Read more about how chemical peels work.
- Facial and Oxygen Package includes Hydration, Detox, and Relax facial that promotes blood circulation, purifies, and relaxes the skin.
- Three treatments over three visits includes a choice of Diamond Tip Microdermabrasion or Chemical Peel.
Need To Know
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.