What You'll Get
$62 for a customized facial and a 70-minute Swedish massage at Skin Zen Spa, near the Arboretum.
- Organic skin care services, aimed at treating your face, body, and mind
- In the renewing ambience of Skin Zen Spa, an experienced team of spa technicians will deep cleanse your furrowed brow with a fully indulgent facial designed to exfoliate ($65 value)
- During a 70-minute Swedish massage ($59 value), a massage therapist will use gentle strokes to jumpstart your immune system and restore immune function in the body
- Skin Zen Spa uses top-of-the-line products from brands including Éminence Organic Skin Care, SkinCeuticals, its own Skin Zen line, and more
- Smooth your body’s crust with a day of indulgence, or wind down midweek during extended spa hours on Wednesday and Thursday (until 8 p.m.)
Four Yelpers and three Citysearchers give Skin Zen Spa an average of 4.5 stars: > * I found my facial to be the best ever. It was very affordable and yet the services delivered and products they use are very high end. – Deb70, Citysearch > * Great place to go and relax and pamper yourself at least once a month. Great selection of facial products and several different types of facials to choose from. – Genevieve D., Yelp
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 3, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. By appointment only; subject to availability. 24-hour cancellation notice or Groupon is forfeited. Must use in 1 visit. Tax and gratuity not included. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Skin Zen Spa
Skin Zen Spa knows the import role skin plays in people's lives. Acting as the body’s barrier, the skin protects from illnesses and environmental factors. Though this germ armor constantly works to keep the bad stuff out, chemical substances can still break in, which is why Skin Zen Spa commits to treating skin with organic, natural, and botanical products. During one of the spa’s body-coddling treatments, surfaces soften with the use of products from Éminence Organic Skin Care, SkinCeuticals, and Skin Zen Spa’s own signature line. Essential and Premier facials remove dirt and oil in the process of washing away lipsticked cheeks from past family reunions. Waxing treatments banish unwanted hair, and soothing massages chase tension and aches away from muscles.
In order to help clients to maintain routine skincare and bodycare, Skin Zen Spa offers facial and massage memberships, which grant members one facial or massage per month, extended service time, and discounted pricing on services provided they remember the secret handshake.