All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Getting a facial can take years off your face, just as marrying the district attorney can take years off your sentence. Shave off some time with this Groupon.
$39 for a 60-Minute Facial and Peel ($110 Value)
Choose one of the following treatments:
- Deep-pore-cleanse facial, including cleansing, an enzyme peel, extractions, and a purifying mask
- Men’s facial, including cleansing, an exfoliating peel, extractions, hydration, and a finishing mask
- Sensitive-skin facial, including hydration, a gentle fruit-enzyme peel, extractions, and a refreshing mask
- Brightening facial, including cleansing, an exfoliating peel, extractions, a massage, and a brightening mask
- Age-defying facial, including cleansing, an exfoliating peel, extractions, a massage, and a firming mask<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 25, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Appointment required; book online. 48hr cancellation notice required or fee up to 50% of the price of the Groupon may apply. Credit card required. New clients only. Promotional value must be used in 1 visit. Valid for one choice of brightening, age-defying, deep pore cleanse, men's or sensitive skin facial. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Skincare by Erika
Natural ingredients dominate the beauty elixirs used at Skincare by Erika. All products are high quality, paraben-free, and botanically based, so they are safe even for the most sensitive and acne prone skin types. Aestheticians use these products in all of their customized skin care and body treatments, including signature facials, peels, microdermabrasion, body facials, waxing, spray tanning and make-up application.