Nine out of 10 scientists agree that a healthy human face needs oxygen, after studying the effects of encasing the 10th scientist’s head in a cube of cement. Free your face with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $39 for one 60-minute custom facial (an $80 value)
- $69 for two 60-minute custom facials (a $160 value)
Customers pick from the following custom facials:
- European spa facial, which includes a deep cleansing, exfoliation, light massage, and custom mask.
- Calming treatment, which includes gentle ingredients and hydrating serums to treat sensitive, chapped, or sunburned skin.
- Men’s skin treatment, which includes a deep cleansing, exfoliation, massage, and custom mask.
Skincare by Koleen Personal Spa
As a teenager, Koleen Budney dolled up all her girlfriends for school dances, applying makeup and flirty eyelash extensions. Her passion for beauty led her to pursue a career in the fashion-marketing industry, where she worked in sales for about six years. After realizing that she'd gone astray from what originally sparked her interest in beauty—actually working on people—Koleen decided to become an aesthetician. With a license in hand and a mortarboard glued to her head, she kick-started her new career by giving her inaugural client a series of resurfacing peels. The peels were a success—they resolved the client's hyperpigmentation and affirmed Koleen's expertise. Today, Koleen works out of a personal spa, where she beautifies her clients with an assortment of services, including custom facials, waxing, spray tanning, and—of course—makeup applications.
90% of 183 customers recommend
“She is very knowledged, and knows the essential steps you need to take to perfect skin! She caters to every client with their different skin problem, which I...”
“She is very knowledged, and knows the essential steps you need to take to perfect skin! She caters to every client with their different skin problem, which I absolutely love! Thank you, will be back for sure!”
“Book through the website. It is easy. Koleen is personable and funny as well as professional.”