Experienced aesthetician performs a dermaplaning or microdermabrasion facial to leave the skin exfoliated, soft, and supple
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Benefits of dermaplaning treatment: apart from removing vellus hair, the treatment can exfoliate the skin and leave it looking radiant and healthy
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- Hydrojelly mask helps to hydrate and moisturize the skin.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required, 48 hour advance notice required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person. May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per visit. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About A Chat with Skincare by Tanya
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?
There are no "cookie cutter" facials here. Every facial is customized from start to finish for each client based on what goals and specific results they are wanting to achieve.
What was the inspiration to start or run this business?
I wanted to be able to help my clients achieve beautiful, healthy skin with results oriented facials using high quality ingredients free from parabens and synthetics fragrances.
What do you love most about your job?
Being able to give my clients a break from their busy lives so they can rejuvenate their skin and mind.
What is the best reaction you've ever gotten from a customer?
That she felt beautiful in her own skin and didn't have to hide behind make-up anymore.