Clogged pores cause acne and blemishes and make it harder to absorb your tears into your face for later re-crying. Open up with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $32 for one European facial (a $65 value)
- $89 for three European facials (a $195 value)
- $42 for one Diva Signature facial (an $85 value)
- $115 for three Diva Signature facials (a $255 value)
- $59 for one glycolic facial (a $120 value)
- $115 for three glycolic facials (a $255 value)
The European facial includes cleansing, exfoliation, extractions, and a mask that's suitable for all skin types. Diva Signature facials are similar to European facials, but they include further customization for your specific skin type. Glycolic facials combine a European facial with a glycolic peel for added exfoliation.
The aestheticians at SkinCareDiva's pamper clients with exfoliating facials and moisturizing body treatments. Body wraps soaked in herbal solutions detoxify skin, minimize the appearance of cellulite, and increase the chance of being mistaken for a famous sushi. The spa's signature facial is designed to treat individual skin concerns with a custom mask and an in-home treatment program that addresses issues such as acne and fine lines.
“Enjoyed my experience at skincarediva”