A professional aesthetician performs treatments which help elicit the natural vibrancy of the skin
What You'll Get
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- Retinol helps stimulate the production of new skin cells and dimish the effects of aging and scarring.
- Chemical peels can help improve the appearance and texture of complexions by shedding the outer layer of cells to reveal younger, smoother skin less affected by wrinkles, sun damage, or acne.
- Read more about how chemical peels work.
The Fine Print
About Skindustry Studio
Skindustry Studio's beauty pro tends to all client skin needs in a private and tranquil ambiance, blasting through excess oil and acne during custom facials and decorating fuzzy legs and lips with warm wax to swiftly remove hair. The studio also provides airbrush tanning and makeup services.