Skin ages from UV & excessive muscle contractions. Treatments suppress muscle action and facial wrinkles, repeat use permanent facial lines
What You'll Get
This merchant is open for business and taking steps to help protect your health by following all applicable laws and regulations concerning COVID-19 safety. Where possible, only one patient is admitted on-site for treatment at a time. Patients are offered their choice of hand-sanitizer or washing their hands upon arrival, and patients must come wearing a facial mask, to be removed when requested by the staff or physician.
- Valid with any technician
- Technician qualifications: licensed medical injector
This treatment may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing.
- All new clients are booked for a one-hour session with our on-staff licensed medical physician injector
- Comprehensive discussion and assessment of your facial and overall concerns, with an overview of strategies and treatment options to consider
- Cosmetic injections are widespread, and generally safe when performed by an experienced injector. Systemic side effects and complications at typical dosages is rare or non-existent.
View SkinFX Canada’s other offers: