Medical aestheticians gently exfoliate the epidermis removing dead skin cells and vellus hair to reveal a soft skin and glowing complexion
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Type of microdermabrasion: crystal
- About crystal microdermabrasion: An esthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits: almost instant results, softer, brighter and glowing complexion. Makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- About Dermaplaning: Aestheticians use a medical blade gently over the skin to remove dead skin cells and vellus hair (aka “peach fuzz”).
- Benefits of revitalizing facial: cleanses, hydrates, and softens the skin
Learn More About Microdermabrasion
Use our guide to microdermabrasion for info on the process, the typical cost, and how it works on acne and scars.
Learn More About Facials
We answer how much should it cost and how long it should take. Plus: what are they gonna do to your face?
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Voucher is non-transferable. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Skinique Med Spa
Skinique Med Spa offers both medical and aesthetic procedures in one practice. Licensed medical professionals perform services including SkinPen, CoolSculpting, Ultherapy, Skin Tightening, and CoolGlide laser hair removal. We also perform injectables and dermal fillers including Juvéderm, Voluma, Radiesse, and Botox. IPL’s and Chemical peels tighten pores while evening out complexions while Hydrafacials improve the overall appearance of the skin by cleansing and minimizing pores.