Though its primary purpose remains disrupting college lectures and movie screenings, laser light has also proved to be useful in slimming the human body. Reap the benefits of America’s favorite repurposed supervillain weapon with today’s Groupon to SkinMD in Hurst.
$799 for six Zerona body-contouring treatments (an $1,800 value)
- Zerona’s cold-laser technology emulsifies fat cells on the hips, thighs, and abdominal area
- Patients can lose between three and nine inches in the waist, hips, and thighs
- Low-level, noninvasive laser infiltrates membranes near the surface of the skin, ousting fat while protecting other cells and capillaries
- 20-minute treatment on both sides of the body
- Treatments take place three times a week for two weeks
- Open Monday–Friday 8 a.m.–5 p.m., Saturday 10 a.m.– 2p.m.<p>
[[m:####SkinMD Dr. Tracie D. Swayden wields 10 years of dermatological experience, which come in handy when medically enhancing her patients’ health and beauty through aesthetic treatments such as Zerona and tattoo removal. The epidermal expert is joined by a team of trained medical aestheticians who help her slim bodies with state-of-the-art laser equipment and cannons loaded with moisturizer.
At SkinMD, Dr. Tracie D. Swayden, M.D. and her licensed aestheticians team up to help patients achieve healthy, youthful-looking skin and improve their exteriors with treatments ranging from wrinkle-fighting Botox and Dysport injections to JuvaShape body-contouring procedures. The clinic’s technicians employ advanced technology, such as a Soprano XL laser for hair removal and sclerosing solutions for treating unsightly leg veins. Patients wishing to address skin discoloration, wrinkles, and blemishes can try Laser360 treatments, photorejuvenation, and Pixel Perfect resurfacing.