What You'll Get
- Two Movers with One Truck for Two Hours
- Two Movers with One Truck for Four Hours
Four Things to Know About Bubble Wrap
Along with cardboard boxes, newspaper, and pizza, bubble wrap is a moving must-have. Read on to learn more about the plastic bubbles that protect your stuff.
1. The term “bubble wrap” is trademarked. Bubble Wrap is actually a brand name owned by the Sealed Air Corporation, but the term has joined the generic lexicon much like “aspirin” or “zipper.”
2. Popping bubble wrap is a proven stress reliever—at least according to a Western New England College study published in 1992. More recently, a poll conducted by the Sealed Air Corporation in 2012 found that one minute spent popping wrap relieved as much stress as a 33-minute massage.
3. The Bubble Wrap design had a brief, failed stint as 3-D wallpaper. While looking out an airplane window, one of the product’s engineers found inspiration in the clouds—literally, since the clouds seemed to cushion the plane’s descent. Voilà. The once-hopeless product found a new purpose in lining packages and airport tarmacs.
4. There’s a Bubble Wrap Appreciation Day. Chase’s Calendar of Events lists it as the last Monday in January.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per household. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Valid within 25 miles of 76244. Cannot be combined with any other promotional offers or discounts. Reservation required. Additional fees may apply. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.