Designed for various skin types, these facial treatments cleanse complexion to refine pores, treat imperfections, and improve blood movement
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Benefits of Ultimate Facials: exfoliate the skin by getting rid of dead cells for refined pores, radiant glow, and smoothness.
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An esthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- Chemical peels can help improve the appearance and texture of complexions by shedding the outer layer of cells to reveal younger, smoother skin less affected by wrinkles, sun damage, or acne.
- Read more about how chemical peels work.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 210 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for clients who have received this service in the past. Limit 1 per person. Appointment required. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Under the direction of Dr. Louis Huesmann, Skinsation's nurse practitioner, laser technicians, aestheticians, and weight-loss experts help men and women achieve their aesthetic goals with a wide range of advanced (and a few simple) treatments. Read on for a closer look at how Skinsation's health and beauty experts tweak looks:
They have an arsenal of lasers: Using everything from a Pixel CO2 skin-resurfacing laser to an Alma Harmony XL laser paired with blue light, technicians can help soften fine lines, treat acne, fade dark spots, reduce hair growth, and remove tattoos.
They inject fillers and wrinkle-fighters into faces: They might use Botox or Xeomin to paralyze wrinkle-causing facial muscles or Radiesse and Juvéderm to plump up wrinkles.
They inject a solution composed of the client's own blood into the client's body: During PRP treatments, they remove blood from the client and then place it in a centrifuge to separate out the platelets, which encourage healing and boost collagen production. They mix up a serum with the platelets and inject it into the skin in an effort to smooth wrinkles, improve skin tone, and even promote hair growth on bald spots.
They develop weight-loss plans: They create custom plans designed to help clients shed pounds and keep the weight off, often using aids such as lipotropic injections.
Skinsation Now Carries Fitbit Fitness Bands to help you track the progress of your weight loss program.