What You'll Get
- $19 for a male-hormone-replacement blood draw ($99 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for clients who have received the service purchased in the past. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Not valid for clients who have received the service purchased in the past. Limit 1 per person. Valid only at Skinsation's Rivergate location. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Skinsation Medical Spa
Under the direction of Dr. Louis Huesmann, Skinsation's nurse practitioner, laser technicians, aestheticians, and weight-loss experts help men and women achieve their aesthetic goals with a wide range of advanced (and a few simple) treatments. Read on for a closer look at how Skinsation's health and beauty experts tweak looks:
- They have an arsenal of lasers: Using everything from a Pixel CO2 skin-resurfacing laser to an Alma Harmony XL laser paired with blue light, technicians can help soften fine lines, treat acne, fade dark spots, reduce hair growth, and remove tattoos.
- They inject fillers and wrinkle-fighters into faces: They might use Botox or Xeomin to paralyze wrinkle-causing facial muscles or Radiesse and Juvéderm to plump up wrinkles.
- They inject a solution composed of the client's own blood into the client's body: During PRP treatments, they remove blood from the client and then place it in a centrifuge to separate out the platelets, which encourage healing and boost collagen production. They mix up a serum with the platelets and inject it into the skin in an effort to smooth wrinkles, improve skin tone, and even promote hair growth on bald spots.
- They develop weight-loss plans: They create custom plans designed to help clients shed pounds and keep the weight off, often using aids such as lipotropic injections.