The heat of radio-frequency waves can help trigger collagen renewal on treatment areas
About This Deal
- Morpheus8: During the procedure, a licensed professional utilizes the combined power of micro-needling and radiofrequency to deliver energy to the subdermal/hypodermis tissue which subsequently works towards rebuilding and remodeling the collagen layer. As a result the procedure restores a youthful elasticity of the skin and diminishes the appearance of cellulite.
- Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, waistline, buttocks, and thighs.
- Typical facial treatment areas include the eye area, forehead, cheeks, mouth (smile lines), jowls, and neck.
- Three treatments are typically recommended for best results.
- Full cost of one treatment: $1200, $900 after credit
- Full cost of three treatments: $3000, $2400 after credit
Need To Know
The physicians and technicians of Skinsations help clients achieve their beauty goals by harnessing the power of advanced medical cosmetic treatments, including injections and laser services. Injections such as Dysport and Juvéderm smooth wrinkles and plump up skin for a more youthful appearance. Laser hair removal destroys hair follicles on any area of the body (excluding eyelids), and intense pulsed light fades dark spots on faces.
Skinsations has less invasive treatments, too. For instance, aestheticians enhance beauty through makeup applications and brow tinting, and gently scrape off dead skin cells and fine vellus hairs from faces with dermaplaning treatments.