All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed October 20, 2013
Reviewed August 12, 2013
Reviewed August 5, 2013
What You'll Get
- 1-Day Skudin Surf & Skate Camp, Valid June 26th- August 11th
- 1-Day Skudin Beach Camp, Valid July 5th - August 11
- 1-Day Skudin Surf & Soccer Camp, Valid August 21 - August 25
- 1-Day Surf & Lacrosse Camp, Valid July 10-14 and August 14-18
Camps run from 9 am to 4 pm. For surfing, all abilities welcome.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Online registration required. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Subject to availability. Valid for ages 5-16. Must sign waiver. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Skudin Surf
- Surfboard rentals
- Summertime kids surf camps, adult surf camps, and group surf lessons in Rockaway; standup paddle lessons at Long Beach at the Bay
- Private, semi-private, and group lessons for all ages and abilities; five locations
- Staff of professional competitive surfers and nationally ranked lifeguards
Who They Are
Will is Co-founder and Vice President of Skudin Surf who has officially Qualified for the 2017/2018 Big Wave World Tour by finishing in the top 8 in the Wolrd this past season. In the 2015/2016 Big Wave Season Will was a finalist in the Surflines Performance awards for the World Surf League. Cluff Skudin is Co-founder and Vice President of Skudin Surf, as well as formally nationally-ranked lifeguard and experienced water man. Cliff is a certified New York State Teacher and holds a Masters degree in Physical Education from Hofstra University. Skudin Surf has been featured in a number of publications, including the New York Times.
Surfing, it seems, is much more than a mere sport to the Skudins. It’s also a free-spirited form of therapy. Brothers Cliff and Will launched the non-profit Surf For All to bring the sport to kids with autism, cerebral palsy, and visual impairment, among other disabilities. They also partner with Wounded Warriors to provide lessons to military members, and provided assistance with rebuilding after Hurricane Sandy.