What You'll Get
Children are full of energy, which is why they love to run around and are often named after local coal plants. Watch little Municipal Plant 7 burn off some steam with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $9 for two hours of jump time, valid Monday–Thursday (up to an $18 value)
- $12 for two hours of jump time, valid Friday–Sunday (up to a $24 value)
- $119 for a two-hour birthday party for up to 10, valid Monday–Thursday (up to a $240 value)<p>
The birthday party includes:
- Two hours of jumping for 10 guests
- Two-hour table reservation, with setup and cleanup included
- All paper goods, including plates, napkins, and utensils
- One slice of pizza and bottle of water per jumper
- One party host for assistance<p>
For birthday parties, Sky High Sports asks that no outside food or drink be allowed except for cakes and cupcakes. Extra partygoers can be added to the birthday party option for an additional $22 per person.<p>
Though Sky High Sports sometimes offers a discounted price online, this Groupon is still the best deal available.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 21, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Valid for the days and times purchased. Reservation required. Must sign waiver; if under 18 waiver must be signed by a parent. Valid only at listed location. Not valid 11/19-11/24, 12/17-1/1, and 1/22. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Sky High Sports
Blanketed in wall-to-wall trampolines, Sky High Sports delights barefoot fun seekers with 45,000 square feet of springy terrain. Guests can hone front flips, backflips, and belly flops during intense free-bounce sessions. Each trampoline comes equipped with a specially designed spring-loaded frame and 2-inch-thick safety pads that grant patrons a landing cushier than a corner office at a marshmallow factory. Pintsize aerialist posses can safely practice their synchronized salchows on 360 degrees of trampoline walls while court supervisors watch from the sidelines to ensure jumpers are safe. Sky High also offers AIRobics fitness classes and monthly dodge-ball tournaments to help jumpers explore the outermost stratospheres of trampoline possibilities.