Choose Between Two Options
- $125 for a two-hour birthday-party package, valid Monday–Thursday ($240 value)
- $150 for a two-hour birthday-party package, valid Friday–Sunday ($290 value)
Each birthday party includes:
- Two hours of jumping for 10 guests
- Two-hour table reservation, with setup and cleanup included
- All paper goods, including plates, napkins, and utensils
- One slice of pizza and bottle of water per jumper
- One party host for assistance
For birthday parties, Sky High Sports asks that no outside food or drink be allowed except for cakes and cupcakes. Additional guests above the included 10 can be added to the birthday party for an extra $22 or $24 per person, depending on the day of the week.
Sky High Sports
Blanketed in wall-to-wall trampolines, Sky High Sports delights barefoot fun seekers with 45,000 square feet of springy terrain. Guests can hone front flips, backflips, and belly flops during intense free-bounce sessions. Each trampoline comes equipped with a specially designed spring-loaded frame and 2-inch-thick safety pads that grant patrons a landing cushier than a corner office at a marshmallow factory. Pintsize aerialist posses can safely practice their synchronized salchows on 360 degrees of trampoline walls while court supervisors watch from the sidelines to ensure jumpers are safe. Sky High also offers AIRobics fitness classes and monthly dodge-ball tournaments to help jumpers explore the outermost stratospheres of trampoline possibilities.