All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed November 21, 2015
Reviewed September 17, 2015
Reviewed September 10, 2015
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $12 for two hours of jump time, redeemable Monday–Thursday ($24 value)
- $18 for two hours of jump time, redeemable Friday-Sunday ($25 value)
- $125 for a one-hour private dodgeball-court rental for up to 24 people ($200 value)
- $280 for a Friday-night cosmic jump birthday party package for 10 (up to $350 value)
The party package includes:
- Two hours of party time with a reserved table, dedicated party host, setup, and cleanup
- Live DJ music
- Two eight-slice pizzas
- Bottle of water for each jumper
- Downloadable party invitations
- Napkins, colored plates, and forks for cake (no other outside food or drink allowed)
Parties must be booked on Cosmic Night, which run Friday and Saturday from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m. During Cosmic Night, staff turn down the lights, fire up the lasers, and turn up the music as guests bounce to the music and play glow-in-the-dark dodgeball.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 11, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Valid only for location listed. All jumpers must have a signed waiver in order to jump. Customers under 18 require a guardian's signature. Ages 18+ require ID for verification. Must call to book private court, VIP court, or any birthday event. Not valid on select dates. Jump time can't be split between jumpers: individual use only. Cosmic Birthday Party: Must call in to book party - Must be booked on Friday-Saturdays 7pm-11pm - only for those 13 and up. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Sky High Sports
At Sky High Sports, the wall becomes the floor and the laws are gravity are bent as kids and adults jump, twist, or backflip on trampolines. The yellow-and-black play space features a spring-loaded frame that provides more give to jumpers, with all frames and springs covered by 2-inch-thick safety pads. To take full advantage of its unique space, Sky High hosts a variety of things to do for patrons of all ages, from springy and elevated games of dodge ball to Airobics, a low-impact, fat-burning workout class that helps improve balance and coordination. Pintsize gymnasts can take refuge in a specially designed kid zone and use a rope swing to plunge into the foam pit while they brainstorm nicknames for their pro-wrestling career.