All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed July 13, 2016
Reviewed June 21, 2016
Reviewed June 9, 2016
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $8 for two hours of jump time, redeemable Monday–Thursday ($15 value)
- $14 for two hours of jump time, redeemable Friday-Sunday ($20 value)
- $99 for a one-hour private dodgeball-court rental for up to 24 people ($150 value)
- $250 for a Friday-night cosmic jump birthday party package for 10 ($300 value)
The party package includes:
- Two hours of party time with a reserved table, dedicated party host, setup, and cleanup
- Live DJ music
- Two eight-slice pizzas
- Bottle of water for each jumper
- Downloadable party invitations
- Napkins, colored plates, and forks for cake (no other outside food or drink allowed)
Parties must be booked on Cosmic Night, which run Friday and Saturday from 9 p.m. to midnight. During Cosmic Night, staff turn down the lights, fire up the lasers, and turn up the music as guests bounce to the music and play glow-in-the-dark dodgeball.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required for Private Court and party package options. Valid only for location listed. All jumpers must have a signed waiver. Ages under 18 require signatures from their parents. Ages 18+ require ID for verification. Must call to book Private Court, VIP Court, or any B-Day Event. Not valid on listed dates. Jump time can't be split between jumpers: individual use only. Cosmic Birthday Party: Must call in to book party - Must be booked on Friday-Saturdays 9pm-midnight- only for those 13 and up. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Sky High Sports
At Sky High Sports, the wall becomes the floor and the laws are gravity are bent as kids and adults jump, twist, or backflip on trampolines. The yellow-and-black play space features a spring-loaded frame that provides more give to jumpers, with all frames and springs covered by 2-inch-thick safety pads. To take full advantage of its unique space, Sky High hosts a variety of things to do for patrons of all ages, from springy and elevated games of dodge ball to Airobics, a low-impact, fat-burning workout class that helps improve balance and coordination. Pintsize gymnasts can take refuge in a specially designed kid zone and use a rope swing to plunge into the foam pit while they brainstorm nicknames for their pro-wrestling career.