Inclement weather forces children to play in their homes, which is literally the last place their parents want them. Make everyone happy with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $11.99 for two hours of jump time, available Friday–Sunday (a $24 value)
- $8.99 for two hours of jump time, available Monday–Thursday (a $18 value)
- $159.99 for a 10-person birthday party (a $295 value)
Birthday parties include:
- Two hours of jumping for 10 guests
- Two-hour table reservation, with setup and cleanup included
- All paper goods, including a tablecloth, plates, napkins, and utensils
- 10 bottled waters
- Two large one-topping pizzas
- One party host for assistance
The 40,000-square-foot facility boasts 360 degrees of expansive trampoline floors with trampoline walls. Children can also enjoy a special kids-only court for jumpers 52 inches or shorter or leap into a soft foam pit. For birthday parties, Sky High Sports asks that no outside food or drink be allowed except for cakes and cupcakes. Additional party upgrades are available but must be reserved beforehand. Additional party guests can be added for $15 per jumper.
Sky High Sports
Sky High Sports emancipates kids and adults from the laws of gravity with each jump, twist, or backflip their trampolines aid. The yellow-and-black play space features a spring-loaded frame that provides more give to jumpers, with all frames and springs covered by 2-inch-thick safety pads. To take full advantage of its unique space, Sky High hosts springy and elevated games of dodgeball as well as AIR-obics, a low-impact, fat-burning workout class that helps improve balance and coordination. Pintsize gymnasts can take refuge in a specially designed kid court and romp around in the foam pit while they brainstorm nicknames for their pro-wrestling career. The expansive 40,000-square-foot center also offers private rooms for birthday parties.
98% of 347 customers recommend
“Awesome time :)”
“Was super clean, clerk at front desk was friendly and helpful, the dodgeball games were well organized and most importantly my kids had a great time with their friends!”