Without exercise, children will never build the strength to cut their own sandwich crusts or tear geometry books in half with their bare hands. Foster vigor for all ages with today’s Groupon to Skypark Indoor Trampoline Park. Choose from the following options:
- For $13, you get a two-hour admission for two, valid Monday–Thursday (up to a $26 value).
- For $15, you get a two-hour admission for two, valid Friday–Sunday (up to a $30 value).
- For $25, you get a two-hour admission for four, valid Monday–Thursday (up to a $52 value).
- For $29, you get a two-hour admission for four, valid Friday–Sunday (up to a $60 value).
- For $199, you get a VIP party package for up to 25, valid Monday–Thursday (up to a $400 value).
- For $225, you get a VIP party package for up to 25, valid Friday–Sunday (up to a $450 value). <p>
The party packages includes: * Admission for up to 25 guests * Private party room rental with plates, silverware, and bottled water<p>
Skypark’s indoor, sub-floor trampolines provide the simple joy of bouncing for all ages while reinventing the sports of basketball, dodgeball, and snowboarding. More than 15,000 square feet of wall-to-wall trampolines woo adult thrill seekers, who split time between four slam dunk courts and an adult dodge ball court. Measuring 5,000 square feet, an embedded trampoline called the Stadium features hallways and a velcro ceiling where particularly potent bouncers get to spend the rest of their lives. Two additional arenas—Octagon One and Two—play host to trampoline dodgeball showdowns, whereas the Slam Dunk arena grants kids the ability to leap netward like a pro ball player. Skypark also features a five-lane foam pit nearly 2,000 square feet in size, filled with 11,000 foam cubes to create the softest landing for adventurous jumpers. While adults careen into air burning up to 1,000 calories per hour, kids ages 7 and under toddle and bounce within Sky Junior Bounce House, never far from watchful eye of on-staff chaperones. A 15,000-watt sound system permeates the entire facility with upbeat music, a live DJ who spins from 7 p.m.–11 p.m. on Friday and Saturday nights, and general threats to gravity.
Skypark’s VIP Party package pits feet against trampolines for 90 minutes of fun before the group of up to 25 retires to a private party room outfitted with plates, silverware, and bottled water for all. Patrons can bring their own cake and store it in the room’s private refrigerator, though other outside food and drink is not permitted. Alternatively, Skypark’s personnel happily place catering orders through Mamma Mia for an additional fee.
Skypark’s rates vary throughout the day and week.
3921 E Indian School Rd.
Phoenix, Arizona 85018Get Directions