Choose Between Two Options
- $79for a two- to three-hour guided kayak tour with lunch and a wine tasting at Boutier Winery ($155 value)
- $155for the above option for two ($320value)
- $305for the above option for four ($640value)
- $49for a two- to three-hour guided kayak tour only for one ($100value)
- $95for a two- to three-hour guided kayak tour only for two ($95value)
- $189for a two- to three-hour guided kayak tour only for four ($400value)
On the slow-water kayaking or canoeing tour, a guideleads kayakers and canoeists on a 2-3 hour paddle down the Broad River, with an optional stop along the river for lunch.
Sky Water recommends guests wear comfortable shoes, wear weather-appropriate clothing, and bring water and a camera. Tours can be reserved any day of the week, as long as at least four people reserve one; each tour is limited to 20. Prior to each outing, Sky Water will inform groups where to meet.
Sky Water Wine Tasting Journeys
Iran-born Dante found his home in the American wilderness, exploring landscapes from the Hawaiian tropics to the Carolina mountains. He shares his love of the outdoors through Sky Water Wine Tasting Journeys, leading guests on seasonal tours of Georgia's rivers, including ones that take place during full moons, sunrises, and the winter solstice. In addition to immersing guests in the state's natural surroundings, Dante extols the physical benefits of kayaking and canoeing, such as toning muscle and relieving stress.