All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $15.50 for two 60-minute jump passes valid any day ($28 value)
- $163 for one Jump Around party package for up to 10 people valid any day ($250 value)
- Click to see the open-jump schedule.
The party package includes:
- 60 minutes of access to Ultimate Dodgeball, Open Jump, Sky Slam Basketball Hoops, and Foam Zone
- 40 minutes in the party room
- Event host for setup, serving, and cleanup in the party room
- One Sky Zone T-shirt
- 10 party invitations
- 10 pairs of Sky Socks
- 2 one-topping pizzas
- 4 pitchers of soda
- Plates, cups, napkins, silverware, and tablecloths
- 10 guests are included; additional guests are $15 each
- Click for more information on the party package
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 26, 2016. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 60 days. Limit 1/visit. Valid only for option purchased. Only valid at listed location. Must use in 1 visit. Must complete online waiver; under 18 must be completed by parent/legal guardian. Not valid for Glow Zone. Promo codes not valid. For jump passes: Limit 2/person +2 as gifts. Walk-in only; subject to availability. May be used by 1 person for 2 hrs or split between 2 people 1 hr each. Sky socks required; $2/pair. For party: Limit 2/person. Reservation required, subj to avail; not valid on existing reservations. Party must occur prior to 10/26. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Sky Zone Grand Rapids
Inside each Sky Zone location, a wall-to-wall court system made entirely of trampolines gives children and adults a venue where they can safely hop and bounce to their hearts' content. The vast, taut, springy flooring doesn't end at the walls, but instead the trampolines continue upward to form perfect lift-off angles. Visitors can move along the bounceable terrain on the Main Court, throw themselves into foam blocks in the Foam Zone, or sharpen their competitive edges in trampoline-assisted sports such as dodgeball. Sky Fitness classes merge gravity-defying fun with fitness during instructor-led workouts that include calisthenics, core exercises, and strength-building aerobics to help guests shed calories without hurting their joints or taking a wrong turn on a treadmill.