All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Seven Options
- $17 for two 90-minute jump passes, valid Monday–Friday ($40 value)
- $25 for two 90-minute jump passes, valid any day ($40 value)
- $9 for one 60-minute jump pass, valid Monday–Friday ($15 value)
- $12 for one 60-minute jump pass, valid any day ($15 value)
- $225 for one 90-minute party for up to 10 jumpers, valid any day ($345 value)
- $225 for one 120-minute party for up to 10 jumpers, valid any day after 6 p.m. ($395 value)
- $165 for one 90-minute party for up to 10 jumpers with unlimited video games, valid Monday–Thursday ($295 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 26, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Must sign waiver; under 18 must have parent or legal guardian sign waiver. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Valid only at Anaheim location. Not valid with any other discounts or promotions. Reservation required for party options. Walk in customers only; subject to availability. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Sky Socks required; available for $2 per pair. Reservation required if for a birthday party. Tax not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Sky Zone
Operating under the mantra, “Experience the difference,” Sky Zone rockets jumpers of any age, shape, or physical ability across 3D trampoline courts, which were awarded a US patent for their uniqueness. Inside the air-conditioned facility, trampoline-covered walls absorb and ricochet bodies, demonstrating real-life instances of "bouncing off the walls" to both kids and puzzled ballistics students. Aerial amusement disguises calorie-burning fitness during open-jumping sessions and competitive games, such as 3D dodge ball.